Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Miami Home Design and Remodeling Show




With just a few weeks left until the Miami Home Design and Remodeling Show, I am getting my display ready! I am designing a modern family/entertainment room as part of their Designer Showcase. Each room is designed for a local media personality, and mine will be designed to honor Roxanne Vargas of NBC Miami.

The room will be a mix of dark, polished flooring provided by Atlas Concorde, and white, modern furnishings. It will have a warm, yet modern feel....with lots of accents in rich tones of red, gold, and metallics. I have designed a custom bar, which will be upholstered in large squares of red leatherette. Kohler is providing a great entertainment sink and faucet for the bar as well. Special thanks to Contour Fabrications (bar), Custom Design Studio (upholstery and pillows), Gasa Construction, and Imperial Stone (countertop) for helping make this all possible! I am excited to put it all together at the show! It's going to be a lot of work, but I've got a great team to help me!

The show is from Friday September 3rd until Tuesday September 7th at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Please stop by and see the finished product! I will also be part of a panel at the show, ('Hiring a Contractor')on Saturday, September 4th at 3:00 pm. We will be discussing all the things to look for when hiring a contractor to do your remodeling project. It will be a very informative session for anyone thinking about starting a renovation project.

1 comment:

  1. One of the finest videos I have ever seen
    in every business I think customers demand needs to be appreciated.

    miamihousebuilders

    ReplyDelete