Saturday, August 21, 2010

InterviewHer video shoot

Yesterday, I had the honor of being part of a dynamic group of business women taking part in the InterviewHer video shoot. We shared our stories on camera of how and why we decided to start our own companies. It's going to be part of a really cool video on the home page on the interviewher.com website. The other three women who took part were Jessica Masi of JCG Events, Tiffany Pearl of Miss Fanatic, and Nikol Johnson of Fresh Beauty Studio. C&I Studios filmed the segments, and we were styled by Jessie boutique. I loved the dress they chose for me sooo much! Styling at it's best...it was completely spot-on what I would have chosen for myself! I also loved the makeup, perfectly done by David Scott Stephens.....he did a fantastic job with all of the girls!

I am looking forward to seeing the finished video in weeks to come, and will post a link once it's up! Special thanks to Jenny Ortiz of InterviewHer for putting this all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment